The heart of every blogger is always aimed at how they will raise revenue using Adsense ads. The question that every blogger has in mind after some time in blogging is how many posts should I have before I apply for AdSense ads? or what your website needs to have before applying for Adsense in 2018. That’s what we are going to break down to make sure your AdSense proposal is not rejected.
We will look at the various ways we can go about before thinking of calling on Adsense Ads to our websites. Make sure your website will have the detailed information expected by google AdSense company before submitting your website. Let’s jump in.
There are some couple of let’s you have to consider looking at on your website that Google wants for them to allow adds on your website. This are important aspects that google want in your website to approve adense for your website. These simple conditions are well explained in this post as we continue.
This includes How Many Posts You Need To Have Before Applying For AdSense. How should your website be in terms of traffic ,design and the policies put across for every Google Adsense approval to take place. I hope you will follow up and after this tutorial, make sure you implement the ideas on your website and then follow the other tutorial on how to Apply for AdSense.
Adsense is a Google company, and we know how this company is when it comes to violation of its rules, terms, and policies of their products. Before even you think of absence, there is one main major and most important fact you have to put in mind. Always Have Original Content. I think I am right when I say this after my YouTube channel was taken down.
I don’t want you to miss the goodies from Google because of some stolen content. Lets look in terms of content writing and the way your content should be optimized for AdSense to approve that your website is fit for ads placement.
Without adding many explanations, lets see the number of posts you need to have before applying for AdSense and some more other factors.
Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense.
What are Google AdSense requirements? Below includes the full guide to the full detailed categories of things you need to do or your website to have before you submit your website to google absence.
1. Have At least 50 – 100 Posts [ Well written ]
Well written is all the post pages should contain off in the number of posts that exceeds 50 before application so as to avoid rejection of the website by Google Adsense. It’s advisable you make your content in a way that contains all the needed aspects from the good navigation system to well numbered, labeled, categorized content with heading, subheadings and well-made sentences with the best internal and external linking within the content. With all the above features used in content in the correct manner then wait for right time to apply for Adsense after applying the other highlighted steps below.
2. Have At least 5 Pages [ Well SEO optimized ]
- Contact Page.
A contact page should contain the person’s blog info or the organization or member that is involved in the page with a means that they can reach them. This helps for people to report problems or send remarks to the owner of the website so as to avoid getting an abuse submission to google that can make your website lack approval from Adsense. This is paramount because most rejected sites don’t implement the use of contact pages which should also contain good information specification of how you can reach the owner or those who have written the articles. It’s very important that you make the contact page before Applying for Adsense.
- About Page.
About page of a website is the page that entirely talks about the owners of the website and what they are offering you in the website. Adsense uses this information to know who are the authors and what is the giving to their traffic to know if they go against their terms and policies of advertisement. Mke sure your website has well detailed about us page
The sitemap page includes all the content your website has but this is optional but I still think it’s so paramount to have this page so ass to add good page navigation for visitors.
3. Check Foor Duplicate Content.
In google webmaster tools search console you will get a message if you have duplicate content , meta description or title. Its better to amek all the post topics and content unique to avoid duplicate content that will make Adsense reject the aproval of your websiets for ads.
4. Submit Your Website in Google Webmaster Tools.
Google webmaster tools is a good tool used by Google to help the website owner to know how the website is going on and what are the things that should be added or rectified. When a website is submitted to Adsense then it’s very clear that Adsense will easily be able to approve the website for ads since they already know what’s in the post content and all about your website.
5. Submit XML sitemap and robots.txt To Search Engines.
6. Remove low-quality backlinks.
7. Remove any Ads on your website before submission.
8. Make sure that your website Is optimized.
9. Solve all broken links.
10. Make sure all content text exceeds 300 words.
Reasons Why Websites Are Rejected By Adsense.
1. Many redirects.
2. Broken Links.
3. Insufficient content.
4. Lack of Headlines and paragraphs in content.
5. Wrong placement of AdSense code.
6. Lack of Clear navigation system for your website categories and labels.
7. Use of many images and videos than content.
8. Lack of privacy and policy and contact page.
What to do if Google Adsense reject my application?
when your website is rejected you will receive a message like the one attached Above. The following is what you will see on the Google AdSense website and they will have to send an email with detail on why they have not approved your website for Adsense. That’s where you will stat over in correcting the mistakes you made before submission before submitting to be approved again.
The email will look like below.
1. Use the rejected mistake to make changes in your website.
2. Make sure you have corrected all the mistakes before second submission.
3. Make sure you have placed adsense code properly.
Questions & Answers About Applying For Adsense.
1. Doesn’t Everyone Get Approved?
The answer is no. If you don’t have the correct number of well-written posts and pages that are within 300 to infinity words on your website, and that follow Google Adsense policies then you won’t get approved to receive google AdSense adds.
2. Website Approval Time In Different Countries?
Different countries are not crawled the same by bots from google Adsense due to some aspects. A country like India will need to have at least 6 months of blogging before you even think of Adsense ads. Its what Google Adsense has specified and so to avoid getting various excuses we should wait for the speculated time allocated by Adsense before we submit our websites in different countries.
3. Whats The Step by Step Guide to Getting Approved By Adsense?
The correct way to go through in Ads journey to approval is:
- Write well-researched post content that’s originally created by yourself.
- Make sure your content posts fall between 50 – 100 posts.
- Your content should contain more than 300-word counts.
- The website speed should be optimized.
- Submit your website sitemap and robots.txts to search engines.
- Share your content to get some starting up visitors.
- Use fewer videos and images on your website.
- Resolve all broken links.
- Implement headings and sentences with points.
- Have clear website navigation.
How Many Posts To Have Before Applying For Adsense
Dear blogger, you need at least 50 – 100 number of posts before applying for Adsense. Google will never tell you the number of posts you need before you get approved. According to the people who use adds and applied for one, they know what the word insufficient content means. When you apply Adsense Ads without a good number of posts on your website you might be rejected so nice and easy by Google. All you will simply receive.
Insufficient content: To be approved for AdSense and show relevant ads on your site, your pages need to have enough text on them for our specialists to review and for our crawler to be able to determine what your pages are about.
This is real I once got this message from Google Adsense at my beginner times. As we have just highlighted above, please have at least 50 – 100 posts in your website. This is the best amount of content pages you need to have written. Again, there are other factors to consider even when it’s not just how many posts. I have a friend that applied for Adsense with only an amount of 20 posts. Let me explain why.
The posts were well written with an amount of 2000 words on every article. I think this is what Google thought was amazing in this guy and thought they would try him out by approving his Adsense approval in the first submission. Let’s see more things we have to consider before applying for Adsense.
4. Which are the Google Website Policies To Look At Before Applying For Adsence?
The following are the Adsense Policies
- Avoid Invalid Clicks and Impressions.
- Publishers should not encourage clicks.
- Content policies that should not place Ads on pages that go against policies.
- Avoid abuse experiences.
- Counterfeit goods should not be placed alongside with Adsense Ads.
- Traffic sources should not be from bots.
- Ads shouldn’t be placed inappropriately in posts.
- Should abide by Google advertising cookies.
- Children online privacy protection is paramount.
4. Do I Have To Use A Gmail Email Address In?
The answer is no. You can use a custom email that coresponds your websitedomain name as long as the mail servers are managed by google DNS then you are good to use the email in google Adsense for aprouval.
5. How Many Days Does Google Adsense Take To Aprouve A Website Submition.
It normaly takes a day to be aprouved, but in some cases google may delay to about three days but they aprouve websites very fast and easy thanks to their google adsense support team. Any other website that takes a longger time than that and needs assistance they should contact Google Adsese support team.
6. Do You Need A Specific Alexa Rank To Apply For Adsense?
Alexa is a great tool to figure out where you arde placed within other websites of the specific country globe or nitche but it does not depict the approval of your website bu google Adsense. Its nothing to worry about, but you should consider making better content so as to get ranked. better ranked websites shows that your content is legitimate and quality that can be used as the best and hence bots recognize your website content and thats a good indication that your posts are good and you re ready for Applying Adsense.
7. Can I Get Adsense Ads In My Website At Bellow 18 Years.
You cannot earn with adsense with 18 yrs but you can be helped by parents who can collect revenue for you. Also you can try the banking for people under the age of 18 that can help you get paid by adsense. we hope they get covered too.
8. How to apply for Google AdSense?
9. Does my blog qualify for AdSense or not?
10. Am I eligible to apply for Google AdSense?
If you have followed the above details on what to have done before applying for adsense then yes.
11. What are Google AdSense requirements?
- Well written content
12. Why Google AdSense rejected my application?
mostly there are two main problems that may cause your submission to be rejected by google adsence. They are :-
- insufficient content
- violation of google policies
13. What to do if Google AdSense reject my application?
Now adsence is specific for users and now they can choose the areas which they want ads in websites and YouTube to be generated from in terms of categories. Click Here To Set Up.
I hope i explained all you need to know about What Your Website Needs To Have Before Applying For Adsense 2018. in case you have any question, then comment down below and i will be available to answer you to make sure i leave you in an environment that will be favorable in applying for adsense and get approved once. Thank you.